Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on

I never get compliments on the laundry....and to be perfectly honest, it in no way bothers me.  I HATE more then anything to do the laundry.  I was thinking it could be because I don't have a washer and dryer where I am at (still saving) and have to travel to dads or grandmas to do it, but no, that's really not it.  I just really hate doing the laundry.  And then to top it off, I hate the task so much, that it seems that I wait longer and longer to do the laundry and then I have 3 loads or more and it takes FOREVER to get it done.  Its just the most boring job on earth - if anyone is interested in doing the laundry for me, I would take them up on the offer.  LOL - I'm so pitiful right now.

Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. That is a very sad story! I like laundry, but I hate dishes! And a few other chores too!

    ReplyDelete