Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for

So this is a hard topic for me today....I remember growing up being told that is best to always forgive and forget.....this task seems unattainable sometimes, but as I have gotten older, I have realized that my mother was right (there you go mom) and it is BEST to forgive....forgetting is another demon that I am still mastering.  To be honest, I feel I am a forgiving person and try not to live life with hatred.  I think it causes too much added stress to my already crazy life.  There have been times that forgiving people has been hard, but over time, I have done so and it has made my life and my relationships more meaningful.  Living with hatred is no way to live....it just makes you bitter and I for one don't want to live like that.  I would like to believe that when it is my time to leave this world, that I have been as true to myself as possible, and living with bitterness and hatred is not a way I choose to live.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

2 comments: