Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do

There are a lot of things I hope I never have to do, but the one that stands out most for me is I hope that I never have to see pure evil take the life of someone I love and cherish.  People get old and pass, that's part of life, but when someone purposely takes that life away from you, well let's just say, I hope it is something I never have to endure.  I have been watching the news and it's all so depressing, filled with murderers, child molesters , gang shootings....it's really sad.  I can not imagine what the people walking through this turmoil are going through to lose a life so suddenly and without any warning or reason.  It's pure evil and until the world takes a stand and says that we will NOT tolerate the unpremeditated loss of life, it will never change.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed. 

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment