Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself

I love that I have overcome adversity.  I was 18 when I  was diagnosed with Scleraderma, and it has brought many new changes to my life in ways I didnt think were possible.  In some ways the changes have been challenging, learning to adapt myself to everyday functions that everyone must do, but honestly, I wouldn't change who I am for anything in the world.  Having Scleraderma hasn't always brought out the best in me, but I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of.  I know that I am a strong woman, capable of doing and becoming anything I choose.  My possibilities are endless - and Im ready to see what the future holds, good or bad.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment