Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

This topic is tricky because I can list a bunch of trips and cruises and places I would love to see, but that would just make me sound materialistic and in the grand scheme of life, these things really don't matter.  So I think I would hope that I can remain true to myself, stand up for my convictions without fear, make a difference in someones life by just being a good friend.  I hope I can find a man with a good heart and start a family in the future.  I hope I can watch all the people that mean so much to me grow old and make as many memories as possible with the people I love.  Most of all, I hope that when it is my time to leave this world, that I would be accepted into the Lord's kingdom and walk beside Him forevermore.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, everything you have been writing is so mature and wonderful. You have grown up so much! You are a blessing for sure.

    ReplyDelete