Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 1-Something you hate about yourself

Interesting topic - ok, so something I hate about myself is how I sabotage myself.  Allow me to explain....I would like to think that I am a positive person, but sometimes I get this voice in the back of my head telling me "things are going good, something is bound to go wrong."  So I guess I internalize that as "get them before they get me" mentality and wait for the bottom to drop.  As I have gotten older, I have realized that while I am waiting for the bottom to drop, I am not being proactive and actually setting myself up to fail.  Of course when I was younger, it was always everyone else's fault instead of mine, but as the years have passed, I have begun to realize that by not being as proactive as I could have been, I have not allowed myself to take every opportunity that has been offered to me.  So this year, I turned 29, and I made a revolution that I am going to take things as they come (good or bad) and see how things play out.  I am living in the "here and now" and not the "down the road" - and so far, so good.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment