Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit

Someone who has made my life hell???  Hmmm, well this is how I feel about that.  If you allow someone to control every aspect of your life, make decisions for you and constantly conform to what "they" want you to be, then your life will most likely be "hellish."  As far as someone who has made my life hell, I honestly can't think of anyone -  and with my previous comment, I can say the only one that has made my life hell is myself - by stressing over something that wasn't important and not stressing over the things that were.  Its a constant merry-go-round of emotions that I am still learning about myself.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment