Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for

There are many people who have made my life worth living, it's really hard to narrow it down.  I have been so fortunate to have a great network of friends and family that have constantly been my biggest cheerleader and supported me even when I wasn't making the best choices in my life.  However, my mother embodies this concept.  My whole life, my mother has been there for me - constantly guiding me, reminding me how short life is, and showing me unconditional love.  She is the one person that I hope to become.  She has all the qualities any daughter would be proud to have in a mother and I am so blessed that she has stuck by me all these years, even when I have given her every reason to walk away.  I can only hope that when I have children, I will be as wonderful as a mother as she is to me.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

2 comments: