Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for

Hmmm....there's alot, but I guess I have to forgive myself for how I treated special people in my life over the last couple years.  There was a time in my life when I "shunned" certain people out of my life because it was all about me and what I wanted at the time.  It is not something I am proud of and I am working hard to repair the damage I have done.  I have learned that life is really short and before you know it people are gone from your life forever before you ever have a chance to make ammense.  These people know who they are and I really want to say that I have vowed to be a better person, a caring person, a good friend, a supportive sister, and a daughter any mother would be proud of.  It will probably take years to repair all the damage I have done, but I am here, I am present, and I am ready to work - so here goes nothing.  Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. We all make mistakes and do things that are unlike our usual selves. I think we all are repairing things we've done in the past constantly. It's a revolving door, you are beautiful, smart, strong and a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete