Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know

This topic was hard for me today because I feel that everyone comes into your life for specific reasons at specific times, whether good or bad, to show you something about yourself.  So in light of this concept, instead of writing about "someone" i need to let go of, I am writing about "something" I need to let go of.

Something I need to let go of is things that I did in my past that I am not proud of, in particular the way I treated special people in my life.  I am learning that I was quite the selfish person a few years back and it is really not something I am proud of, as it is not something I was raised to be.  My mother is to this very day the least selfish person I know.  I have accepted that in order to really make a fresh start, I have to let go of all the ugly things I have done and forgive myself.  I know I will never be truly changed until this happens....

Until next time, stay safe and be blessed.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment